TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
Last updated: 26 July 2021
- These terms and conditions form the basis of a legal agreement – read them carefully and do not click on “accept” if you do not intend to be bound by the terms. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, contact customer services.
- We have systems and processes in place to help you if you are having problems with gambling. These are described in more detail in these terms and conditions.
- Sometimes things go wrong with our website or the software used to provide the website or our games. We will not be liable to you in that event for any winnings which occur as a result of the malfunctioning of the website or the software.
- Our liability to you is limited – you should read the relevant section of these terms and conditions carefully.
- We will deal with any request by you to withdraw money from your account promptly and in accordance with these terms and conditions. We will never reverse or cancel a withdrawal request once it has been made by you.
- We operate promotions from time to time. These will have their own terms and conditions which you must also read carefully before you agree to participate in the relevant promotions.
- The English version of these Terms & Conditions always takes precedence over any translation in any other language.
These terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) govern the relationship between you and Concept Booth BV (referred to in these Conditions as “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
GGPoker.be is being operated in the Belgian market by Concept Booth BV (BE0847485931), a company incorporated in Belgium with registered office at Boomsesteenweg 440, 2610 Wilrijk, Antwerp, Belgium with a valid class B and B+ gaming license 3805 owned by Deba Square, a company incorporated in Belgium with registered office at Avenue des Croix de Guerre 120, 1120 Neder-Over-Heembeek, Brussels. Concept Booth BV is offering online gaming through the GGPoker platform in the whole territory of the Kingdom of Belgium and is responsible for every payment processing.
Please read these Conditions carefully as they form the basis of a legal agreement between us with you with respect to our website at GGPoker.be (the “Website”) and all possible poker and casino products (the “Games”) that we make available on the Website.
Our agreement with you is also deemed to include the following policy documents (the “Policies”) which you should also read carefully:
- Security & Ecology Policy; and
- the House Rules.
In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the Policies, then, to the extent of the inconsistency, these Conditions shall prevail.
We ask that you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms of the Policies by ticking this box [ ]
- CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 We reserve the right to make immaterial changes to the Website and the Policies included on our site, including these Conditions at any time.
1.2 If we make any material changes to these Conditions, we will give you as much prior notice of such changes as is reasonably practicable but, in any event, you will be notified of material changes before they come into effect. Material changes will be communicated to you via e-mail with a summary of the material changes to these Conditions. You will also receive a pop-up message when you login directing you to review the complete updated terms and conditions. After reviewing the updated terms and conditions, You will be prompted to “Agree” to the updated terms and conditions to continue to use our services. Your continued use of the services after being notified of the material changes, and after indicating your acceptance of the updated terms and conditions, will be considered by us to be your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the material changes, then you will not be able to continue to use the services, but you shall always be able to withdraw your funds subject to these Conditions.
- YOUR ACCOUNT ON WWW.GGPOKER.BE
Opening your account
2.1 In order to use our Website and to play the Games you will need to open an account with us.
2.2 In connection with the opening of your account with us, you represent to us that:
- You are at least 21 years of age to contract with us, use the Website and participate in the Games; Please note that underage gambling is an offence in the Belgium;
- You are not an employee/contractor of (i) NSUS, (ii) any NSUS group company, (iii) Concept Booth BV or (iv) Deba Square;
- You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for your own actions and can enter into this contract with us, which is enforceable by law;
- You agree to provide accurate registration information, including without limitation your name, correct date of birth and your country of residence (Identity & Location). You agree to inform us of any changes in such details. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details up-to-date on your account. Failure to do so may result in you failing to receive important account-related notifications and information from us;
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt or in a voluntary arrangement with your creditors;
- You are not currently subject to a self-exclusion from any GGPoker account and you have not signed up to a national self-exclusion register which excludes you from gambling;
- You fully understand the methods, rules, and procedures of the Games that we make available on the Website and, where and when appropriate, will seek advice or help when using the Website;
- You understand that, should you choose to use third party user interfaces, applications may not display full information about your gambling.
2.3 If you do not meet the requirements for setting up an account with us as set out in Clause 2.2 above you are not authorised to use the Website. We reserve the right to suspend and/or close any accounts of any purported customer that does not meet the requirements set out in Clause 2.2 and void any wagers or stakes made via such accounts.
2.4 You are only permitted to open one account with us.
2.5 If you open more than one account, any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the duplicate account was active will be forfeited by you.
2.6 Only wagers or stakes placed from your account will be accepted for the particular Game you are playing and any winnings you make on that Game will be credited to your account. You may facilitate all deposits and withdrawals by accessing the Cashier Page.
2.7 We reserve the right, acting reasonably to refuse or limit (by setting minimum and maximum amounts which will be set out in the House Rules or on the Website) any wagers or stakes for particular Games. These will be notified to you before you can participate in a particular Game.
2.8 Wagers or stakes shall only be valid if accepted by our server. Until accepted by our server, all information displayed on GGPoker or the Website constitutes an invitation to play only.
Keeping passwords secure
2.9 It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. you are responsible for any unauthorized use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information.
- VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY; ONGOING MONITORING
3.1 You authorise us to undertake such verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including, regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details (the “Checks”).
3.2 In certain circumstances, we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we may suspend your account until you have provided us with such information or, if you are unable to provide the information we may permanently close your Account.
3.3 Furthermore, if your age is not successfully verified:
- Your account will remain frozen;
- You will not be able to deposit until age verification has successfully been completed;
- You will not be able to play any free-to-play games until age verification has successfully been completed;
- No gambling will be permitted, either with your own money or using any free stake or wager or bonus, until age verification has successfully been completed.
3.4 We are committed to providing our customers with an enjoyable poker and casino experience in a safe and secure environment, and we operate security procedures and checks to protect our customers and GGPoker from fraud and collusion. Occasionally, as part of this process, we will wish to make checks on accounts and plays in the Game(s) and this may result in the suspension of the use of accounts whilst these checks are carried out.
3.5 We believe it is in the best interests of our customers and ourselves that we operate this process and it is a condition of participation that all our customers acknowledge this and cooperate with us in this respect.
4.1 You understand that you may lose money when playing the Games and accept that you are fully responsible for any such loss.
4.2 It is your responsibility to ensure that all details of your transactions on GGPoker are correct. you can access your transaction history on the Website using the My Account function. Once a transaction has been confirmed by us it cannot be cancelled.
- CUSTOMER FUND PROTECTION
5.1 Any funds You deposit with the Company will be held in a segregated bank account in the name of the Company (“Designated Account”).
5.2 The Company keeps a sum of money equivalent to its liabilities to Users in a special purpose segregated account (“Designated Account”) which is solely used to hold the players’ balance. This segregated account shall not be used for any operational purpose, and the balance of the Designated Account shall be audited by third-party auditors to confirm that it matches with player’s total balance to meet any withdrawal request.
5.3 Monies held in Your account shall not attract any interest.
6.1 You agree to refrain from using GGPoker or our Website:
- in excess of, or beyond, the agreed purpose;
- to distribute, sell, license, provide or otherwise make any services available to third parties without our consent;
- to store or transmit material or information that is infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, false or contrary to the ownership or intellectual property rights of any other person or otherwise harmful, unlawful or tortuous, or in violation of any third party privacy rights;
- in any way that is in violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; or
- to transmit viruses, malware, or other malicious code.
6.2 You are not permitted to modify, reverse-engineer, or otherwise manipulate, interfere with or disrupt any of our software used in the Website and/or Games. To ensure the integrity of the Website and Games, we reserve the right at any time in our sole discretion to block users from certain IP addresses from accessing the same tables or tournaments.
6.3 We reserve the general right, at any time, to exclude you from any of our services and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers without further explanation if we consider it necessary to do so. Any decision to exclude you from selected promotions and offers will not impact any promotions you have already commenced wagering towards, nor will it impact your ability to use free wagers or stakes and bonuses which have already been earned by you prior to the decision to exclude you from receiving selected promotions and offers.
6.4 We reserve the right to suspend, discontinue, modify, remove, or add to the Website and/or any Games in GGPoker at our discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice.
7.1 How does it work?
7.1.1 You can make deposits via payment methods provided in the cashier page including bancontact for debit cards.
7.1.2 If You wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Website, You must deposit money into Your Account which You can then use to place bets and play games. We reserve the right to undertake identity and location verification checks for the purpose of verifying compliance.
7.1.3 Minimum deposit amount is €10. Details for minimum deposits per deposit method are explained on the Website or the cashier page.
7.1.4 Deposits to the player Account are made by transfer of money to the company’s account by way of the payment methods stated on the Website. The company reserves the right to change, add or remove any method of payment at its sole discretion. The company further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. The company does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. To verify which payment and withdrawal that are currently available and the time lapse these take to process kindly visit our deposit tab in the main page of our Website.
7.1.5 We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
7.1.6 In relation to deposits and withdrawals of funds into and Your Member Account, You shall only use such cards and other financial instruments that are valid and lawfully belong to You.
7.1.7 By depositing money, You agree not to make any charge-backs, reversal or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
7.2 Deposit Limits
7.2.1 Personal Deposit Limits
To raise awareness about responsible gaming and with a view to the player’s protection by GG poker, You can set Your own personal deposit limits before depositing and playing.
If You want to increase Your deposit limit, You must wait 72 hours, after which You must confirm the value increase, for immediate implementation. If You decline the increase, Your deposit limit will remain as the previously selected value.
7.2.2 Legal Deposit Limits
In addition to the personal deposits, in application of the Royal Decree of 25 October 2018 on terms and conditions for gaming operated by means of information society instruments, You are informed that a legal deposit limit has been imposed under the said Royal Decree, prohibiting the deposit of over 500 euros per week into Your Account. In the event You wish to increase your legal deposit limit, You must provide proof to GG poker that You are not registered in default of payment to the Central Individual Credit Register. Before You needed to download this document of proof on the website of the National Bank of Belgium (https://aci.nbb.be), but now the Belgian Gaming Commission has set up an online verification system which was integrated on the platform of GG Poker. The increase will be admitted or rejected within 72 hours of receipt of the proof of non-registration. If it is rejected, You are informed that You must unreservedly accept this decision and You cannot appeal the decision.
You are also informed that GG Poker cannot be required to cancel the increase in the legal deposit limit that You requested and initially applied. You cannot claim against GG Poker in this respect. Whatever the deposit limits applied to Your Account, You are informed that the system will always apply the strictest limit.
8.1 There may be minimum and maximum limits on the amount that You can Withdraw from Your Account, depending on the payment method used or limits applied to Your Account. For example, withdrawals by debit card must be at least €10 (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an Account). Withdrawals may only be made to the card You have registered to Your Account and deposit funds with. Service charges may be charged by banks for withdrawals and will be deducted from Your Account at the time of withdrawal.
8.2 All payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reverse or otherwise cancelled;
8.3 Once we have approved Your withdrawal You must give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to You, All withdrawals will be remitted only to the same Account from where the funds paid into the player’s Account originated unless proof was provided that the payment method has been lost or cancelled. We reserve the right to charge an admin fee amounting to our own costs (including the cost of the deposits) for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play.
8.4 You are responsible for reporting Your winnings and losses to Your local tax or other authorities.
8.5 We reserve the right to request further information prior to any withdrawals.
- PROMOTIONS AND PUBLICITY
9.1 We may, from time to time, offer promotions that are governed by separate terms and conditions. Any promotions credited to your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions.
9.2 In the event and to the extent of a conflict between these Conditions and the promotion terms and conditions, the promotion-specific terms and conditions prevail.
9.3 If we believe that you are abusing or attempting to abuse a promotion, or are likely to personally benefit through the abuse of a promotion, we may deny, withhold or withdraw from you any promotion at our sole discretion. We may also terminate your access to our Website and/or your account. In such circumstances, we shall be under no obligation to refund to you any remaining balance amount showing in your account other than your original deposit amount.
9.4 If you participate in one of our promotions, we will ask to participate in our advertising, marketing, publicity material and activities (the “Marketing Activities”). You are under no obligation to do so. If you agree, we will ask you to, (a) to wear GGPoker-branded clothing or patches which we will provide to you; and (b) to sign a release form allowing us to use your information with respect to the Marketing Activities for the promotion.
9.5 In any third-party marketing event sponsored by GGPoker in which you have agreed to participate on behalf of GGPoker, you agree not to wear or expose third-party branding or advertising for any company which could be deemed as a GGPoker competitor
9.6 When you register for a tournament at GGPoker, we will ask you if you agree to allow us to use your play data within an online live stream, in online broadcasting, and any other future publicity that GGPoker may use after the completion of the tournament. If you do agree, we will publicise your participation in GGPoker tournaments in various online media and social media platforms with results published and include players’ GGPoker nicknames, finishing positions, played-hands and pay-outs in the events.
9.7 Please read the terms and conditions of a tournament carefully before registering as certain tournaments may be broadcast live via online streaming and may be circulated later as videos through online and social media. Especially, some tournaments brands such as WSOP will require your real name published if you are awarded from any of the events branded as WSOP. GGPoker shall the be the sole owner of any such videos and reserves the right to share and circulate such videos for marketing and promotion purposes subject to having obtained your consent to do so. You will be asked for your consent to being recorded and your participation broadcast via online streaming or videos on online and social media before you participate in the tournament. We will never record or broadcast your activities without your direct consent.
9.8 Any final tables of tournaments, selected by GGPoker, may be broadcast on online media, such as the Twitch platform, with hole cards open with a delay of 1 (one) hour from the actual time of play if you have expressly agreed to participate in such broadcast.
9.9 For some specific tournaments if you have agreed to participate in such activities, we may require you to use your real name and will publish this rather than a nickname if you win any prize from such tournaments. We will make sure we let you know before you enter into the tournament and such information will be a part of the tournament terms and conditions, to which you must consent in order to enter.
- SUSPENSION, RESTRICTION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
10.1 Without restricting our ability to rely on other remedies that may be available to us, we have the right to temporarily freeze your account (preventing your use of our Tournament services and the provision of promotional benefits) or permanently close your account at any time and for any reason but including where we:
- suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using GGPoker as described in Clause 11);
- suspect you are in breach of any of these Conditions, the House Rules or carrying out any of the activities prohibited under the terms of our Security & Ecology Policy; or
- suspect there is a risk of gambling related harm to you; or
- it is found that you have knowingly or unknowingly breached these Conditions; or
- suspect there is a risk of damage to the business, for example suspicion of money laundering; or
- are required to do so by law.
10.2 If we close your account in accordance with the provisions of Clause 10.1, you will forfeit any right to any promotion or bonus scheme that you may be participating in at the time we close your account.
10.3 In the event of termination or suspension of your account by us, you will still be permitted to:
- withdraw your funds in accordance with these Conditions; and
- receive all undisputed winnings (and the value of any undisputed free wagers or stakes or bonuses) or winnings which are derived from activities prohibited in accordance with and in breach of the Security & Ecology Policy which are due to you from your play prior to the decision to suspend or terminate your account.
11 PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES
11.1 Cheating or Illegal Behaviour
- The Games and our services may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations regarding the Games and any wagers or stakes placed on or via the Games. All wagers or stakes must be placed through the user interface provided on GGPoker.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to prohibit any player from participating in any and all Games of GGPoker. We may, where situations warrant, freeze the chips, void wagers or stakes, suspend or terminate the account of any player suspected of cheating in any form (which includes, without limitation, collusion or the exploitation of faults in software or the Website). We further reserve the right to restrict seating and/or to prohibit players from playing in a particular Game, including restricting two or more players from playing together at the same Game.
We have developed and employ sophisticated proprietary technology intended to seek out and identify users making fraudulent or unlawful use of the services or our Poker Software. You shall not break into, access or attempt to break into or access or otherwise circumvent our security measures. If we believe in our sole discretion, that you are in breach of this clause, we may terminate your access to the services immediately and/or have your account blocked.
- GAME FAULTS
12.1 If you have chips at a table during a server crash, the Game will be cancelled and all of your chips at the table and in play will be returned to your account. We will notify you promptly if we have to take such action. We, our affiliates, agents and licensors shall not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, disconnection from or interruption of electronic or mechanical equipment, of telephone, internet connection or other communications facilities, or due to any denial of service (DDOS) attack or other malevolent external interferences with the Website or any other causes over which we or any third party providing services to us have no direct control.
12.2 In the event of game faults, systems, technological or communications failure or errors over which we have no control relating to the generation of any result, wager settlement or any other element of the Game or the Website, we will not be liable to you because of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related wagers or stakes and plays on the Game in question and to return your stake or wager to your account.
12.3 If you are disconnected in the middle of casino games (i.e. Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, CasinoPoker, RussianPoker, Sicbo, DragonTiger, Wheel of Fortune) simply log back into your account and you will be able to resume the disrupted Game at the point at which you were disconnected. Your pending bet will be kept for 90 days, and your bet will be canceled and returned to your balance if the Game is not completed within 90 days from the date of disconnection.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
These Conditions confer only the right to use GGPoker, the Website, and the Games while these Conditions and applicable license(s) (if any) are in effect and they do not convey any rights of ownership in or to GGPoker, the Website, Games or any of our intellectual property. All right, title and interest, including without limitation any copyright, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right in the Website and Games will remain our sole property. Any services provided to You under these Conditions, and other data or materials that are prepared in the performance of such services hereunder, and all right, title and interest in the foregoing, will belong to us.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to Your breach of these Conditions, or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or Your use of the Website and/or Games, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual or consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. Nothing in these Conditions shall be deemed to exclude or limit Your liability in respect of any indemnity given by You under these Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
15.1 We do not warrant that our operations shall be uninterrupted or error-free. We shall provide our services on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all Conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website and Games, whether express or implied.
15.2 Our maximum liability to you for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website will be limited to the aggregate of the amount legitimately in your account and the return of the amount of the stake of any disputed wager or stake.
15.3 We will not be liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by you as a result of:
- failures caused by the equipment you use to access our Websites, or failures in any network (including failures by your internet service provider);
- damage to your equipment (e.g. desktop, laptop, mobile, smartphone, tablet, games console or other internet-enabled device) or for any loss or corruption of data that results from use of our websites or mobile and tablet applications (and we cannot and do not guarantee that any files that you download are free from viruses, contamination or destructive features) EXCEPT THAT if any defective digital content that we have supplied to you damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation; or
- loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer or mobile equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or Games or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
15.4 We will not be liable under for any loss that could not have been reasonably expected by you and us at the time you register to open an account with us or at the time you enter play any of our Games, such as any loss of income, business or profits or any information which is lost or corrupted.
15.5 Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude our liability which we may have in respect of fraud or death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
You expressly acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable to You for the content of or use by You of any information or services offered by third parties or affiliates advertising, marketing, or otherwise posting content through the Website (whether directly or via links to or from other sites or resources) nor can we be said to endorse the content of such advertisements or information and we make no warranties with respect to such content.
- DORMANT ACCOUNTS
17.1 For the purposes of these Conditions, a “Dormant Account” shall mean any customer account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) had a wager placed from it; or (d) had a wager settled from it.
17.2 If your account has been deemed dormant, we will try to repay any deposit balance to you using the last payment method that you used to deposit money into your account.
17.3 If Your account has not been accessed and/or not used for a continuous period of 400 days or more, and we are unable to repay any deposit balance to you, your account will be subject to payment of an account maintenance fee of €5 per month. We will send an email to the last known email address that we have for you no less than 30 days before we intend to commence charging the administration fee and we will notify you of the actual date on which we intend to make the first charge of the administration fee.
- RESPONSIBLE GAMING
We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to You, our customers, to ensure that You enjoy Your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
18.1 Bonus Policy
- As an operator authorized by the Belgian Gaming Commission, GG Poker is subject to the legal requirement to no longer offer any bonuses, gifts or freerolls to You. This restriction came into effect since the Council of State ruling of February 6th, 2020.
18.2 Advertising and Marketing Policy
- GG Poker undertakes to bring responsible communication that protects You and doesn’t encourage problematic gaming behaviour. Advertising to minors is strictly prohibited and age restrictions are highlighted in all communications. The target audience is also reminded to play responsibly and moderately.
18.3 Gambling Aid
- On the platform of GG poker and the Website You can easily visit the ʺRESPONSIBLE GAMBLINGʺ section to learn all about the mechanisms concerning that have been implemented, about the advice of the department for the fight against pathological and excessive gambling to prevent the risk of dependency, about the procedure for registering on the list of those banned from gambling and the list of organisations specialising in fighting addiction.
18.4 Reality Checks
- Reality Checks are active on Your Account to remind you with a prompt as to how long you have been playing at GGPoker after a specific interval. This helps to manage and to control the amount of time spend on playing.
18.5 Operator Complaints
- For any questions, remarks or complaints about GG Poker You may always contact the Belgian Gaming Commission directly by sending an email to [email protected]
18.6 Deposit Limits
- You are informed Your Account is subject to both Personal and Legal deposit limits as imposed by the Belgian Gaming Commission;
- For details concerning all our deposit limits we refer to section 8 of these Conditions.
- We offer You the possibility of selecting a Timeout period. You can select from 24 hours of cooling off up to 120 days of time-out.
- During the timeout, You will not be able to log-in or receive any marketing information from GGPoker.
- If You want to end Your timeout period before the initial timeout period, You will need to contact our support at [email protected], and You will then be given a minimum of 24-hour cooling-off period before Your account is active.
- We want everyone to enjoy playing our Games. However, we do recognise that some customers would wish to restrict or even cease playing. We, therefore, provide a self-exclusion facility that allows customers to close their accounts for a minimum period of six months, up to at least 5 years or permanently. You can select a self-exclusion period via the ‘Cashier’ dashboard. Alternatively, You may contact our Customer Service Support team directly by email to [email protected].
- When choosing to self-exclude, You will not qualify to receive any promotions we may offer during Your self-exclusion. Within two days of choosing to self-exclude, which You would have previously provided us with Your explicit consent to receive, You will also be excluded from any marketing material that we may send. No further marketing material will be sent until the self-exclusion period is over, and You have requested to return to the Website.
- Once You choose to self-exclude, Your account will be closed for the duration of the selected period, and You will no longer have access to the Games. We will return Your remaining account balance in accordance with our Withdrawal Policy.
- During a self-exclusion agreement, You must not attempt to gamble with us, and we cannot be responsible or liable for any subsequent consequences or losses (however caused) that You may suffer or incur if You continue gambling through additional accounts where You have altered any of Your registration details or You provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion.
- If You choose to reopen Your account once the self-exclusion period has ended, You will be required to contact the customer support team via [email protected]. You will then be given a minimum 24 hour cooling off period before Your account is active. Whilst the 24 hour cooling off period is in place You will be given the option to cancel the reactivation.
- We also wish to draw Your attention to the existence of software preventing an individual computer from accessing gambling websites or services, such as: www.cyberpatrol.com or www.gamblock.com. If You require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact [email protected].
- If You would like to block Your access to all casino’s, automated gaming rooms and online gaming websites in Belgium, You can do so by directly contacting the Belgian Gaming Commission or submit this Voluntary Self-exclusion Form.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that all information provided to the Belgian Gaming Commission for self-exclusion matches any information provided to GGPoker when setting up Your account. GGPoker will not be liable or responsible for any information provided in the request that is inaccurate or inconsistent with the information we hold about You.
- Self-exclusion will only be fully effective at GGPoker if all the information provided to the Belgian Gaming Commission matches the information provided to us, including keeping these records accurate and up to date. GGPoker accepts no liability or responsibility should we fail to prevent access to Your gaming account or opening subsequent gaming accounts with information that is inaccurate or inconsistent with the information that either GGPoker or the Belgian Gaming Commission holds about You.
- Self-exclusion will take effect immediately once Your application with the Belgian Gaming Commission has been processed. This will be reflected on our system immediately and You will no longer have access to Your gaming account. Whilst the Belgian Gaming Commission makes every effort to action Your self-exclusion instantly, there is no guarantee this will take effect within 24 hours. For this reason, we advise You to contact us to confirm Your self-exclusion with the Belgian Gaming Commission. When confirming Your Name, Username, Date of Birth and Address, please ensure these are accurate and consistent with the information You have provided to the Belgian Gaming Commission, as well as information we hold about You also.
- We also strongly advise that You contact any other Gambling Operators You hold accounts with to confirm Your self-exclusion with the Belgian Gaming Commission
- By confirming Your registration with the Belgian Gaming Commission is successful, we can implement the following measures:
- Subject to T&Cs agreed upon registering with GGPoker regarding the withholding of Your funds, the full balance of Your account will be returned as soon as requested via the current active payment method.
- You will no longer receive marketing material regarding products, promotions or services from GGPoker.
- Once Your self-exclusion period has elapsed, You will be required to contact the Belgian Gaming Commission to deactivate Your self-exclusion, otherwise, it will continue to be active. This action can only be taken by Yourself directly with the Belgian Gaming Commission. Whilst they will attempt to action re-opening instantly, there is no guarantee this will take effect within 24 hours. All returns from self-exclusion periods are subject to a 24-hour “cooling-off” period. Once deactivated, You will be able to access existing or create new accounts.
- Whilst under self-exclusion, You agree to not attempt to avoid any of the preventative mechanisms or procedures put in place by either GGPoker or the Belgian Gaming Commission by accessing existing or creating any new accounts. Whilst the Belgian Gaming Commission is intended to assist You with managing Your gambling, it is not intended to function as a replacement for self-control. We cannot guarantee that it will always result in You being denied access to services or refused when attempting to create new accounts.
- On account of the level of diligence we have employed in restricting Your access to gaming services whilst under self-exclusion, GGPoker accepts no liability or responsibility should You, or a third-party, continue in any way to use our gaming services. In addition, in instances beyond our reasonable control, such as malfunctioning software, or an inability to recognise Your identity immediately under the jurisdiction of the Belgian Gaming Commission, that results in Your ability to access existing or create new accounts, GGPoker again accepts no liability or responsibility.
- CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS
19.1 Should there be any claim or dispute relating to bet(s) on GGPoker, please contact us.
19.2 You should initially raise such a claim or dispute with the customer service department at [email protected]. You should raise such a claim within 1 (one) month of the occurrence of the relevant information or evidence which NSUS Limited reasonably requires to review Your claim or dispute.
19.3 If You do not agree with the decision made by NSUS, You should contact us to appeal the decision promptly providing us with the relevant evidence in relating to Your appeal.
19.4 If we are unable to settle the dispute, the Belgian courts and tribunals in the legal district of Antwerp shall have sole competence to recognise any dispute concerning the application or interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
19.5 You acknowledge that, notwithstanding any contradictory legislative provision, any complaint or action against NSUS must be lodged no later than one year after the event giving rise to it.
20.1 In the event that any provision of these Conditions is deemed by any competent authority to be unenforceable or invalid, the relevant provision shall be modified to allow it to be enforced in line with the intention of the original text to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Conditions shall not be affected.
20.2 Any provision of this Agreement that is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective in that particular jurisdiction, without affecting the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in other jurisdictions, or invalidating the remaining provisions of these Conditions
20.3 No failure or delay by a party to exercise any of its rights under these Conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof and no single or partial exercise of any such right shall prevent any other or further exercise of that or any other right..
20.4 These Conditions and the terms expressly incorporated into them constitute the entire and only agreement between the parties with regards to its subject matter and each party confirms that it has not been induced to accept these Conditions in reliance upon, nor has it been given, any warranty (including in particular any warranty as to merchantability, fitness for purpose or uninterrupted functionality), representation, statement, assurance, covenant, agreement, undertaking, indemnity or commitment of any nature whatsoever other than as are expressly set out in these Conditions and, to the extent that it has been, it unconditionally and irrevocably waives any claims, rights or remedies which it might otherwise have had in relation thereto.
- GOVERNING LAW
The present Contract is subject to Belgian law, without prejudice to the mandatory
provisions that You would be entitled to enforce in application of article 6 of Regulation
(EC) No. 593/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the law applicable
to contractual obligations.